WHY STYLE IS ALWAYS IN FASHION?
I absolutely believe in Karl Lagerfeld’s words “It is most important to have our own style in everything we do.”
“To me, to have style means to be more demanding to yourself, to put the bar higher than you are comfortable and to jump. If you do that, the others will notice and appreciate you, they will trust you and will look for and value your opinion. “AA
MASTER CLASS FOR BUILDING PERSONAL STYLE
In the master class for Building Personal Style with the fashion expert Albena Alexandrova, I suggest to go together through the 7 basic steps:
STEP 1 - we will get to know our figure and its specifics, we will determine the appropriate silhouettes and constructions. We will understand why 90-60-90 are not realistic measurements for everyone.
STEP 2 - we will experiment with the colour range through the stylist's palette. We will determine which colour type you are - spring, summer, autumn, winter.
STEP 3 - we will talk about fabrics and designs.
STEP 5 - fashion brands and their specifics.
STEP 6 - how to become the “queen of disguise”.
STEP 7 - originality and completeness of the silhouette.
WHAT ELSE IS THE MASTER CLASS GOING TO HELPS US FOR?
- we will visualize different situations and we will choose the appropriate combinations of clothes and accessories;
- we will discuss the time and place of the meeting, and will talk about the height of the heel, the length of the skirt, the width of the leg openings and the silhouette of the trousers;
- we will talk about the most common mistakes in our daily vision that sabotage our personal success in business;
- we will talk about the meaning of the BASIC WARDROBE;
- we will ask questions like "Is my wardrobe boring?" and discuss how we can make it different;
- we will overcome the fear of failure in choosing clothes and the worries about being different from the others;
- we will remove the internal barriers that block your creative potential to complete your overall vision;
- we will talk about the thoughtless shopping;
-we will study the dress code marked in invitations;
- we will follow the results of true fashion transformation - from building a personal style to the ability to be happy and liked;
- we will learn that not only expensive brands make style, but our ability to easily combine and match the clothes from our wardrobe;
- we will discuss if you care about the other people’s opinion or you are sure of your own choice of style;
- and you will experience many more interesting moments, fashion stories and games in this fashion adventure with Albena Alexandrova, a leading fashion expert since 1991.
“To be loved by others, you must first love yourself!” - AA
OTHER ASSISTANCE BY STYLE ACADEMY:
-personal consultations in choosing an outfit for certain events;
-practical assistance in choosing clothing from boutiques and fashion houses;
-consultation when updating the seasonal wardrobe;
-fashion tips on building a successful personal and professional image;
-how to “wear” clothes - more about the light and dynamic gait, the raised chin and the straightened shoulders;
-practical tips on choosing men's wardrobe;
-fashion seminars - COMMUNICATIONAL WARDROBE, FREQUENT MISTAKES IN THE SELECTION OF A VISION.
The topics of the seminars, as well as the venue and time will be announced on the website.
“First impression comes from your dress, last impression - only from you!"
All of this in Style Academy with Albena Alexandrova.
FOR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP CONSULTATIONS USE THE WEBSITE CONTACT FORM.
Nothing is accidental in fashion; as in other arts, we attend a game of volumes and shapes, details and accessories, fabrics and colors, whose logical consolidation is in the completed silhouette, originally presented. The role of fashion is to impress!
Fashion varies from season to season, but style is your trademark! Brave people make experiments, confident people wear them!
Do not hesitate to ask me for a personal consultation so that we can find the right color for you and put the right accessory!
Those who graduate successfully from the Master class will be presented with a personal gift from me - my book “Elegance and Style in 7 Steps” with an autograph.
THE MOST FREQUENT MISTAKES IN BUILDING OUR DAILY BUSINESS IMAGE THAT SABOTAGE OUR PERSONAL SUCCESS IN BUSINESS
The Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) warns about the 10 classic mistakes in the selection of clothes:
- Ruffled suit with worn out shirt.
- Leather jacket - for both men and women. Leather products should be avoided, except for the belt, the watch strap and the bag.
- Butterfly tie for men.
- Shorts or beach trousers.
- Open heel and peep toe shoes (for ladies).
- Naked legs are unacceptable for ladies during the summer. Sheer pantyhose is necessary (in neutral colours).
- Long, heavily painted nails./or uncut and dirty nails/
- Excessive enthusiasm for jewelry; massive earrings and bracelets; multiple earrings; earrings on the nose, lips, etc.
- Bags decorated with logo; plastic bags or packages (filled with papers).
- Red bags, shoes, neckties, shirts, etc.
ALBENA ALEXANDROVA ADDS 11 MORE FASHION MISTAKES IN THE BUSINESS WORLD:
- Ladies bag in A4 size worn cross-body with the strap over the lapel of the jacket!
- If placing a pocket square (pochette) in the chest pocket of the jacket, both for ladies and gentlemen applies the "one centimeter" rule - exactly one centimeter of the square has to show out, aligned in a straight line. As an exception, ladies may have it slightly uneven but within the business style.
- Follow the rule of the three accessories - watch, earrings and ring; or bracelet, necklace and ring.
- Do not put large belts low on the waist.
- Do not wear low waist jeans.
- Colorful and patterned single-colored pantyhoses are also not recommended.
- Pay attention to your wallet! In the business world, it is an important accessory and a "main player" of the business! It should be small, compact and suitable for credit cards! Red wallets attract money!
- The belt for the trousers should have a small, clean buckle.
- Red lipstick and strong makeup are not recommended.
- High heels are allowed at maximum 7 cm. Forget about platform shoes!
- Incorrectly selected lingerie - the bra should not be darker than the blouse and should not show through the garment. Panties should not mark out under the lower garment.
CLOTHES ARE OUR NONVERBALL COMMUNICATION
Through clothes we tell who we are, what we do, what position we occupy, etc. I suggest to your attention some requirements for the COMMUNICATIONAL WARDROBE OF THE BUSINESS WORLD.
Fashion today, especially LADIES’ FASHION, is quite fluctuating, but still it contains a number of sufficiently constant requirements: The outfit and its accessories must be in one color range (it is not recommended to combine more than two colors of the same spectrum – only a basic and a complementary colour).
- The following are considered as classic combinations: black-white-red, black-white-violet, white-blue-light blue, brown-beige, or pastel tone as a base and bright color as an accent.
- Black background makes the FEATURES OF THE FACE pop up (this effect can be avoided by white collarbone; or for the ladies - with shiny or discrete pearl earrings).
- Bright tones increase the volume and dark ones reduce it.
- Patterned and colorful fabrics should match the age, color of the hair and face, the height and the whole figure.
- Socks are mandatory - for men they fit the costume /there is an exception when they correspond to the shoes/; for ladies body shades are recommended.
- Ultramodern and extravagant clothing is not appropriate for business style - for ladies, these can be mini-skirts, transparent blouses, fishnet tights.
- The outer garment /coat, cloak/ is down to or just below the knees, and for women it should always be two fingers longer than the skirt or dress.
- The height of the heels is no more than 7 cm for the ladies; for the gentlemen shoes with laces are compulsory with a suit. Moccasins, zippers and other sports features are for leisure time.
- Accessories - gloves, belts and bags are in business style with no decorations, hanging trinkets or inscriptions on them.